Get the right
Lawyer for your
U.S. immigrationU.S. visaU.S. CitizenshipU.S. Green Card
Whether a business or an individual, we treat each of our clients with exceptional legal assistance, superior service, and clear communication.
- AccessibileWith fast and frank communication, your attorney and paralegal will be there every step of the process.
- CollaborativeWe understand you’re eager to start, so we start working on your case right away.
- CompatibleOur fair and transparent attorney fees make it easy to know your costs before you start. We offer flexible payment as well.
Get in touch
Give your name, contact information, and the facts of your case and we will contact you in due course.
WHAT WE DO FOR OUR
CLIENTS IN ALL 50 STATES
Employers & Employees
- Employment Based Green Cards (EB-1 Extraordinary Ability, EB-2 National Interest Waiver, EB-3 PERM Labor Certification)
- Temporary Business & Work Visas (B, E, H-1B, J, L, O, P, R, TN)
- Immigration Compliance for Employers
Individual & Family
- Temporary Visas for Individuals (B, F, J)
- Adjustment of Status/ Consular Processing
- Marriage Based Visas & Green Cards (K, Remove of Condition)
- Green Cards for Relatives of U.S. Citizens
- Green Cards for Relatives of U.S. Permanent Residents
- U.S. Citizenship by Naturalization/Birth
- Asylum and Humanitarian Reliefs (Waivers)
Students & Scholars
- F, J, M Visas & SEVIS Issues
- J Visa Waiver & Advisory Opinion for 212(e) Home Residency Requirement
- Foreign Medical Graduates
- NIW in Arts and Sports
- Adjustment of Status for Iranian National with IRGC Military Service
We came to Ms. Mehrani after a failed attempt with another lawyer regarding immigration. She was prompt in responding to our calls and emails. Extremely professional and easy to work with. We got our RFE approved in such a short amount of time. We would recommend her 100%.
As a client, I am pleased to work with the Law Office of Mehrani. My two-year home residency case was complicated, and I was almost sure I would lose it. But finally, she made my case successful. I strongly recommend her, specifically for 212(e) two-year home residency.
My experience with Law Offices of Mehrani PLLC was outstanding. Ghazal gave my case all the time and attention that was needed to be successful in court. She was confident, calm, patient and reasonable. I very much appreciate the knowledge and support I received through the Law Offices of Mehrani, hands down the best immigration law firm out there. thanks to Ghazal expertise we were able to win my case.
Ghazal has been one of the most caring lawyers i have worked with. She helped move my case out in USCIS where it was collecting dust for 4 years and came to not one but two interviews. Couldn’t have asked for a more attentive attorney.
Overall a great experience, she recently helped me solve my mom's immigration case and its currently working on my siblings' case, she makes the process easier to understand. Highly recommended!
Ms. Mehrani supported my greencard application with professionalism and great value. All my questions were always answered at the earliest convenience and my immigration case was successful at last. I am very thankful for all the help provided.
I highly recommend Mis. Mehrani to everyone who is looking for an elaborate lawyer specifically for student/scholar issues. She is trustable, responsive and professional.
Hiring Law Offices of Mehrani, PLLC was the best decision I could have made. Ghazal was the best and she treated me very kindly. She helped me a lot and kept me informed of everything that was going on with my Advisory Opinion case. She is definitely a five-star attorney!
but an advocate
“My clients bring the world to me.”
Ghazal Nicole Mehrani
Since we started our boutique immigration law firm in 2015, we have always looked for ways to be green. We are doing our best to adopt smart and responsible ways to cut back on wasteful practices within our firm.
- going paperless whenever possible and use only 100% recycled paper whenever printing is mandatory
- using Energy Star certified office equipment
- using recycled toners
- using online case management tools and case preparation is 100% completed electronically
- offering online meetings to reduce carbon footprint